Salary: Up to £60,000 Basic with OTE £120,00
We are currently seeking a highly experienced Account Director working within the IT (channel) marketplace to join our senior sales team, reporting directly our Commercial Director. You will be responsible for identifying high level sales opportunities, maintaining & further developing customer relationships whilst growing large accounts within the UK IT Outsourcing market. The ideal candidate will have a successful and relevant IT sales background, able to hit the ground running using their existing IT outsourcer relationships.
Principal Accountabilities but not limited to the following;
- Developing key client relationships to maximise opportunities for account development and increase client satisfaction
- Working pro-actively to identify new business opportunities in the UK Outsourcing Marketplace
- Achieving & exceeding monthly sales targets using all sales tools i.e. social media, phones, mailshots, seminars, visits etc.
- Being flexible, the role will include early starts and overnight stays for events including awards dinners and client entertainment on occasions
- Collating, summarising and accurately reporting key management account information on a monthly basis
- Must be well presented and a confident communicator at all levels
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer) with fast & accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Must have a logical thought process and the ability to get things done
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrable successful IT sales account development background – proof of success will be required and references taken.
- Experience of developing and managing large UK Outsourcer accounts
- Immaculately presented, a confident communicator possessing charisma, an excellent phone manor and natural customer facing ability
- Must be driven, enthusiastic, motivated, tenacious and pro-active with a high work rate and determination to succeed
- Full UK driving license (Manual)