Comms-care are looking to bolster our scheduling team based in Lostock Gralam, Northwich. Centred around customer centricity this position focuses on scheduling engineers and shipping IT equipment for our engineers to install on customer sites using our inhouse system. No technical knowledge is required for this vacancy.
Ideally you will have excellent customer service skills, effective communication including decision making and experience in business administration. You will be able to work to deadlines, multi-task and prioritise your work. In return we will provide a great working environment, a number of benefits, full training and career development.
Location: Lostock Gralam, Northwich, CW9 7UA. 3 Days office based and 2 days working from home (optional)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday between 09:00 – 17:30
As a Project Coordinator your responsibilities would include the below:
- Managing incoming requests via email
- Assigning work to field engineers based upon their skill set, geography and availability
- Efficient and accurate data entry
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders effectively and concisely
- Building relationships internally and externally
- Maintaining project documentation
Comms-care, part of the Ingram Micro Group, is a multi-award winning, channel only, leading IT Service Provider supporting customers across the UK. Our HQ is situated on Cheshire Business Park in Lostock Gralam and is a hive of activity providing excellent service to our customers. Our #oneteam mentality provides a great atmosphere and brilliant working environment for everybody.
- Get your birthday off!
- 23 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health care plan
- Discounted Gym membership and other discounts
- Full training and career development
- Various incentives throughout the year and annual company awards night
Make an application to join the team
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base and benefits package.