Location: Lostock Gralam, Northwich, CW9 7UA.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30 | Hybrid working | 3 Days office based
Salary: Up to £24,000 depending on experience
Boulster our scheduling team, this position focuses on scheduling consultants, engineers and shipping IT equipment for our engineers to install on customer sites using our inhouse system. Focused around customer centricity our Project Coordinators are instrumental in driving all aspects of professional services delivery to ensure that projects are planned, scheduled and communicated in a timely fashion.
No technical knowledge is required for this vacancy.
As a Project Co-ordinator you will...
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Build solid working relationships, communicating with internal / external stakeholders and 3rd party vendors effectively and concisely
- Understand individual customer needs/ processes and plan accordingly
- Process and manage change requests from clients
- Maintain project documentation
- Update live work schedules, commercial and customer specific trackers
- Report on progress and outcomes of the projects with the wider team
- Drive workload to achieve service level agreements
The ideal candidate for the opportunity will have…
- Experience managing multiple workstreams within a project coordinator role or similar
- Proven experience in business administration
- Ability to differentiate between priorities and appropriate action taken
- Fantastic organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritse work effectively
- Customer first approach at all times
- Eagerness to learn
- Effective communication including decision making
Comms-care is a leading provider of channel network & server support solutions. We assist over 700 channel partners and support to over 30,000 active support contracts. Comms–care manages all aspects of IT lifecycle, from consultancy, design and implementation to managed services and reactive field support covering technologies such as Routing & Switching, Security, Servers, Desktops, Voice & Unified Communications, and Wireless.
Make an application to join the team!
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. Our fantastic #oneteam mentality has allowed us to continue delivering phenomenal service to our customers in a predominantly remote based environment We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base and benefits package.