We are in DISTRIBUTION & WAREHOUSE HIRING MODE! Forklift Operator (Order Picker or Cherry Picker/ Order Selector Operator)
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
INGRAM MICRO's distribution warehouse is in HIRING mode!
Join us in the Mississauga area: Brittania & Hurontario - Free Parking onsite.
We are hiring drivers for a number of machines - Reach Truck , Order Selector/ Order Picker Truck Operators ASAP to take on contracts for the rest of the year!
Positions start RIGHT AWAY! Interviews are happening NOW!
Full Time Hour Contracts Until January 3, 2020. Offering a Q4 Incentive of $1 per hour from September 1st, 2019 to January 3rd, 2020.
Compensation: Base hourly rate of $18.50 per hour PLUS Q4 Incentive of $1 per hour from September 1st, 2019 to January 3rd, 2020
5 for Mon-Fri 5 am to 1:30 pm; 10 for Mon-Fri 1:30 pm to 10:00 pm; 10 for Sun-Thurs 10:00pm to 6:30am (night shift)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently. An operator looking to drive only, this is not the position for you.
- Must be flexible to float in between designated work functions i.e. General labor duties, depending on daily work load.
- Physically able to perform duties and tasks.
- Radio Frequency (RF) scanner experience an asset.
- You may be asked stow and pick items from our racks, which can be upto 40 feet tall, and sometimes in narrow aisles.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months plus experience (atleast 75% of the time) operating a forklift
- Must have completed in-house certification at a previous employer or valid license from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able work cleanly and assist in keeping the operation free of debris.
- Follow all safety and security procedures
- Ambient warehouse (room temperature)
- Technology and consumer goods distributor
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirements.