At Ingram Micro, we are focused at nurturing and empowering our Talent. We believe that our Organization’s success is defined by the people working here. Our work culture is defined by the Tenets of our Success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Courage, Responsibility & Talent; and driven by our Associates. Our people and their diverse talents define us. We are committed to learning, collaboration, transparency and innovation. Attracting, inspiring, retaining and celebrating our best individuals is the foundation of our success.
What value are you going to add to Ingram Micro:
1. Invoice Booking & Payment Process: Trade & Non- Trade
- Process trade vendor invoices and service provider invoices for travel /freight/customs duty/insurance/inventory by entering them into Aptec system
2. Vendor Reconciliations: Trade & Non – Trade
- Make Monthly / Periodic reconciliation of Vendor Accounts against Aptec Distribution accounts, immediately notifying any variances to the vendor and Aptec management for corrective action.
3. Timely collections of collections and cash management
Here's what it takes to be one of the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce or related
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in AP role
- Fluency in English is a must
- Result and Details Oriented
- Customer Impact top of mind
Are you ready to explore Ingram Micro and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy friendly and lively work environment? If yes, then this chance is yours.