3rd Line Support Engineer
3rd Line Support Engineer – O365/Azure/S4B
Location: Comms-care HQ, Northwich, CW9 7UA
Salary: Up to £36,000 + Benefits package + Certified Training
3rd Line Managed Services Engineers work within the Managed Services team and are responsible for providing the technical skills to support our fast growing list of Managed Services customers and other customers as a remote engineer. You will need sound troubleshooting skills and the ability to resolve faults efficiently and within tight SLAs, escalating to senior members in the team when required.
Comms-care is a leading channel-only provider of IT support and service solutions. We assist over 850 channel partners and support over 30,000 active service contracts. Holding Gold Partnership status with both Cisco & Microsoft, Comms-care manages all aspects of the IT life-cycle from Consultancy, Design and Implementation to Managed Services and Reactive Field support across a number of technologies including: security, servers, desktops, voice & unified communications, data-centre and wireless.
Comms-care is part of the Ingram Micro Group, Ingram Micro is a Fortune 100 company and globally the largest technology distributor of IT products and services.
Include but not limited to
- Remote analysis and support of customer faults and changes utilising network management systems and remote access solutions
- Assist with the identification of hardware and software faults and root cause analysis, including advising on replacement parts for a wide variety of hardware platforms
- Act as focal point and point of escalation for knowledge sharing between engineers
- Escalate and liaise with manufacturer and other 3rd party support teams
- Requirement analysis and solution specification culminating in writing scope and design documents
You will have demonstrable experience supporting a Microsoft environment and have good knowledge of Windows server 2008, 2012 or 2016. Knowledge of Office 365, Azure and Skype for Business is essential for the role with an understanding of Exchange being advantageous. Experience of cloud based services around Azure and other cloud services will be beneficial. A current MCSE qualification is required. Ambition to study and improve knowledge is necessary, as internal training and hands on experience will be provided. You will apply your knowledge and skills through handling complex problems beyond own area of expertise.
Working within Managed Services at Comms-care you should be willing to “go the extra mile” to ensue customer satisfaction and be agreeable to working shifts if required.
In return you will get:
- 28 days holiday, increasing with service (including statutory allowance)
- Further Vendor qualification opportunities
- Health Care
- Free parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to Perk box discounts & more
All offers of employment at Comms-care will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks including DBS check (formerly CRB check) references.
No Agency Please