Assoc. UC Engineer (Associate Professional)
Associate UC Engineer
- The Associate UC Engineer has the technical responsibility to support the voice infrastructure of the company.
- The Associate UC Engineer is responsible for owning low to medium complexity tickets and would also have a chance to work on high complexity ones with guidance from more senior Engineers from the group.
- Along with ticket management, the Associate UC Engineer is expected to perform tasks that are assigned to him or her whether it focuses on event/alert management, administrative in nature and/or service improvement.
- Graduate of any 4-year course, preferably IT or any Engineering or Technology related course
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 1year of experience in Cisco Call Manager and Unity Connection multi-cluster environment
- Hands-on experience in provisioning and troubleshooting Cisco Jabber clients, Cisco IP Communicator and Finesse
- Experience with of UCS servers, Gateways, SIP trunks and Contact Center Environment operational support is a plus.