*Tech Support Specialist I/II
Are you someone who enjoys working with latest technology? Do you like talking to customers and building technical solutions for them? If the answer is yes, then the Tech Support Specialist role at Ingram Micro could be the role you are looking for!!
Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Answering customer calls and/or emails on assigned product categories or lines within defined service levels
- Providing excellent customer service while developing full solutions for customer
- Developing product knowledge and skills for creating appropriate solutions and customer service/selling skills
- Demonstrating the importance of getting the sale related to the value created
- Acting as a vendor Advocate or Champion
- Demonstrating time management skills
What you bring to the role:
- High school education required
- Technical certifications and /or AAS degree in computer related studies preferred
- One year (minimum) related experience in the following:
- Network technician
- Technical Sales
- Customer service
- Basic knowledge of hardware and/or software
- Skills in: keyboarding, MS Office Suite (Word & excel), basic sales skills, time management; good communication skills (written & verbal) excellent listening skills
- Ability to: learn complex proprietary systems; to work as team member or independently, to relay/share information accurately
- Must be able to work flexible schedule as needed
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.