Sales Operations Specialist
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. CloudBlue, a newly formed Ingram Micro business, is the result of $500 million in investments, our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services. Our diverse and innovative team enjoys the continually evolving environment we are in, surrounded by the infinite potential of technology and leading the XaaS revolution.
Are you a Jr. Mastermind in data visulaization and operations? Can you summarize information in a concise straightforward manner that can visually summarize the story of data? If so this can be an incredible opportunity for you to join a global technology company.
As the Sales Operations Specialist for our CloudBlue division you will provide instrumental support in the concept through the creation of business process documentation and executive-facing business presentations. They will spearhead the delivery of business analysis and reporting with the goal of delivering financial, business, and strategic insights to key stakeholders. In this role, you will respond to ad-hoc information requests as well as monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
We are looking for a smart and savvy analytical thinker who can take data and move it into a visual story! Can you summarize information in a concise straightforward manner that can visually execute that summary in PowerPoint to tell the story of the data findings? If so this can be an incredible opportunity for you to join a global technology company.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Identifies patterns and trends in data sets
- Interprets data and analyzes results to deliver business insights
- Responsible for developing and providing business performance reports, ad hoc reporting, and conducting data analysis that will support key decision making and drive business improvement.
- Provide analysis of variances related to actual KPI results against targets, including developing trends and projections based on current business performance.
- Works closely with key stakeholders to understand and provide insights into monthly operating and financial performance, including forecasting trends and results
- Reports and monitors trends of interest to the business unit, identify any potential anomalies.
- Utilizes software tools and subject matter expert interactions to isolate problems and assist in the development of solutions.
- Provides support in the design of metrics and reporting dashboards to drive key business decisions
- Communicates with cross-functional team members to understand the process and/or strategic concepts and then interpret them visually to create a clean, engaging PowerPoint business presentation
- Proactively compiles materials and perform prelim research for upcoming strategy sessions and key cross-functional meetings to ensure Business Operations team is prepared
- Proactively manages Business Operations Sharepoint site and documentation repository
- Connects with teams that interact directly with Business Operations to gain insights that inform and improve the effectiveness
- Provides basic support to Business Operations team to create and/or edit presentations, reports, letters, and other communications as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, statistics, management information systems
- 3 years of work experience in a corporate environment
- Expert level in MS Office : PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Experience cleaning large volumes of data and using Excel functionality to analyze and transform into actionable information
- Experience creating financial performance summary presentations and data dashboards/infographics
- Experience working with content management/collaboration systems like Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams