Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who supports the central Business Intelligence (BI) team. This team is based in Waalwijk, The Netherlands, but works for our warehouse-sites in Europe and even beyond that. You are not focused on one customer or warehouse, but you are looking for synergies and solutions for everyone.
What are your responsibilities as a Business Intelligence Analyst?
- Define – You will be responsible for evaluating the information needs, internally and externally;
- Measure – You recognize inefficiencies and bottlenecks;
- Analyze – You are able to conduct data-based research to support the operations;
- Improve – You optimize processes to increase quality and effectiveness;
- Control – You are not afraid to take ownership and maintain solutions that work and further optimize them.
What do we think you need?
- You completed your studies in Engineering, Informatics, Statistics, Business Analytics, Operations Management, Business Intelligence, or Artificial Intelligence;
- You have a professional work experience of at least two years;
- You are able to generate comprehensive analysis of the operational numbers with Business Intelligence Tools;
- You are highly communicative and have excellent command of English, and Dutch is a plus;
- Background with other BI tools, Machine Learning / Optimization algorithms is a plus.
What do we have to offer you?
We offer an excellent primary and secondary employment conditions. You will start working with us on an annual contract with the prospect of a permanent contract thereafter. Holidays? No worries, we offer 25 vacation days and four extra days if you are not ill or absent. We pay your travel expenses from home to the office and back again. We have a super affordable pension scheme and a special offer with discount in the employee benefit store and various insurance policies.
What you can expect at Ingram Micro
- State-of-the-art warehouses equipped with the newest technologies;
- An ergonomic, air-conditioned, and comfortable work environment;
- A welcoming team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths;
- A manager that helps you on-board and ensures that you quickly feel at home with us;
- A position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects;
- A variety of trainings
- Flexible on-site or work-from-home policy
About Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro CLS is the logistics force behind the major e-commerce companies including bol.com, De Bijenkorf, Vodafone, Ace & Tate and HP. Ingram Micro CLS and its customers have been growing strongly for years. This growth is expected to continue in the coming years, due to the forecasted increase in online purchasing behavior of consumers and, of course, the successful cooperation with our customers. We continuously innovate and invest in machines, buildings and software. The well-being of our employees is a top priority in everything we do.
Ingram Micro CLS is part of Ingram Micro Inc. which is based in Irvine, California (USA) with 154 distribution centers in 45 countries.
Would you like to work at the best e-Fulfillment and Warehousing partner? Apply via the "Solliciteer" button.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to ask! Please contact Ruud Roelen, number 06-21280770. AVOG application and personality analysis are part of the application process.
Recruitment and selection agencies; we like to find our people ourselves. If we need your help, we know where to find you.