*Associate III, Credit (Controller)
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Develops, recommends, and implements policies and procedures for investigating and evaluating new and existing customer credit-worthiness and extending or revoking credit lines/limits.
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve billing disputes that may affect the ability to collect receivables.
- Reviews and makes recommendations regarding bad debt or write-offs. Investigates and analyzes credit risks, using available internet and credit agency tools and information.
- Recommends and implements credit extensions/revocations, and/or legal action where necessary.
- Develops and maintains relationships with outside credit agencies.
- Ensures procedures and internal controls are followed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
- Seasoned individual contributor.
- Works under limited supervision for routine situations.
- Provides assistance and training to lower level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis to understand.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Explains practices, procedures and policies to reach agreement wit others outside of the job area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a senior level.
- Proficient in the various competencies relevant to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Generally works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
- May be informal team leader.
- Two year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 year experience in functional area. OR High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years functional experience, preferably at a senior level.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.