Experienced Talent Acquisition Partner
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Attracting and sourcing top talent
- Pre-screening and interviewing candidates
- Hiring and monitoring the onboarding of new hires
- Utilizing innovative digital tools for purposes of talent acquisition
- Managing the partnership with business leaders - providing professional support and advice on Talent Acquisition best practices
- Taking part in the long-term talent acquisition planning: monitoring market trends and providing analysis to stakeholders
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for strengthening the pipeline of candidates
- Participating and leading interesting and innovative HR Projects
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree in HR, Business Administration or other relevant
- 2-3 years of experience in staffing and Talent Acquisition, preferably in a GBS or BPO
- Excellent communication skills. Articulate with a high standard of verbal and written clarity in English and Bulgarian
- Very good assessment and Interviewing skills and good knowledge of the Bulgarian employment legislation
- Sound knowledge of MS Office is required. Experience with Workday and/or Jobvite is an asset
- Customer-centric approach and strong stakeholder management capabilities