Business Coordinator | Administrative Assistant
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level? Then we have a spot for you!!
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro - powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyper-scale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth.
We are looking for a Business Coordinator to supports our Vice President, Technical Operations and Executive Director, Global Cloud Technology, in a fast paced, global tech environment. This role is responsible for ensuring the time and tasks of the leadership team are well organized, planned and prioritized. The role will require attending many meetings and coordinating and execution of follow-ups. This individual thrives working in a fast-paced environment, is detail oriented, has excellent planning, prioritization and time management skills. In addition to supporting the Executive team, the candidate can work independently to prioritize and balance a personal workload to meet critical deadlines and target dates for assignments
- An undergraduate degree in Business Management or Technology
- 3 years or more of similar work experience, preferably for a Technology Firm
- Track record of understanding and supporting technical, business and professional requirements
- Advanced MS Office skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Visio
- Must demonstrate excellent:
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills – verbal, written, documentation and presentation
- Interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and think on their feet
- Ability to multi-task, follow up and manage competing priorities
- Previous experience working in a fast-moving complex environment
- Execution oriented mindset w/ strong strategic and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience in preparing executive level communication materials, including presentation and speeches
- Passion for a fast paced, demanding, innovation/venture focused environment
- Performing administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments and calendar management, putting together and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Attending meetings, coordinating and execution of follow-ups and documenting action items.
- Creating meeting agenda’s as well as creating notes to be distributed of action items stemming from meetings
- Prepare documents based on written and verbal direction, proofreading and edit all documentation for grammar, spelling, and content accuracy
- Prepares presentations, spreadsheets operational and organization flow charts
- Coordinates projects and operational activities including, but not limited to, business planning, policy development, and communications
- Provide support on projects small to large; this could include research, supporting the roll-out of internal initiatives, project management
- Provide support for the preparation, negotiation, execution with contracts
- Arrange business related travel, transportation and accommodations; prepare comprehensive and detailed itineraries as needed
- Exceptionally high standard of professionalism, confidentiality, strong interpersonal skills and discretion is required including in-depth knowledge and understanding of the relevant area(s) of business
- Takes ownership of any follow up opportunities with various stakeholders and employees – ensuring any next steps are managed and addressed in an appropriate manner
- Quickly and efficiently sorts through data to identify key issues or variables to consider in making critically important strategic decisions and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level degree of accuracy, resourceful, organization and attention to detail, problem-solving and judgment skills and mindset and the ability to handle and prioritize numerous complex tasks simultaneously, while under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, work well within a high pressure, dynamic, deadline-oriented and team-focused environment
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone and video.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.