Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
As part of our well-established Service Desk Team, you will be providing excellent service to our customers in a busy call-centre environment. No technical or IT knowledge is required, however you must be PC literate and have a range of business admin skills. The role is customer focused ensuring the customer receives the best possible service throughout the lifecycle of their call.
The primary function of the role is customer support, ensuring that customers receive a high quality service, are kept up to date at all times, and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are achieved. This will involve answering the phone promptly and responding to customer e-mails in a timely manner, along with logging calls and recording details accurately. In addition to this, you will liaise with internal departments, vendors and 3rd parties to facilitate the customer’s needs.
- Acting as customer liaison and delivering an excellent customer experience
- Liaising with 3rd party / vendor support teams
- Dealing with incoming e-mails & phone calls from customers and recording information
- Providing updates to the customer on the progression of their call
- Administration of required systems and documentation
- Escalating calls where necessary
- Carrying out ad-hoc purchasing requests such as flight / hotel booking
- Office based Customer Service skills
- Empathy and the ability to understand customer needs
- Effective organisation and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Outlook & Excel
Location: Flexible hybrid working from our office in Lostock Gralam (CW97UA) and/or working from home
- 37.5 hours per week
- Initially during training:
- Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
- After 3-6 months:
- Shift rota including Mon-Fri 07:00-15:30, 09:00-17:30, 10:30-19:00
- Saturday 09:00-17:30 (approx. 1 in 4)
- Get your birthday off!
- 23 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health care plan
- Full training and career development
- Various incentives throughout the year and annual company awards night
Make an application to join the team
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base and benefits package.