Service Assurance Manager
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Typical duties will include:
- To ensure Comms-Care adherence to service management principles - ITIL led; Configuration management, problem management, change management, IT helpdesk function, release and version control.
- Using technical experience and analytical techniques in problem solving, in situations with complex facts, situations.
- Develop, rollout and ensure adherence to processes and standards to meet Comms-Care and customer’s service delivery expectations.
- To project manage small enhancements to existing BAU IT infrastructure.
- Customer management in terms of quality and expectations specific to customers, and internal customer base.
- Working with Account Manager/Director lead to identify new opportunities to grow our services footprint within our customer base.
- To produce various ad-hoc and regular IT reports, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Tactical management of suppliers in the delivery of service delivery targets, including service review meetings, continuous service improvement meetings, and ad-hoc communications, the success of which directly impacts on the ability of Comms-Care to deliver the necessary service to their customers.
- Internal process development to enable delivery of the required service levels.
- Ensuring that service reports are produced on time and with the quality of information required by the customer and in line with Comms-care contractual obligations.
- Identifying and developing performance improvement and commercial opportunities through the application of a continuous improvement programme.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and Comms-care operational staff in collectively delivering service requirements and exceeding expectation.
- Single point of contact for escalation of service delivery issues and problem solving.
- Work closely with internal service providers to develop and continually improve the service levels.
- Make recommendations on operational working practices.
- Producing reports from complex technical data, including schematics and flow processes, assessing trends for example, and reporting to a non-technical audience.
- Education - Technical related Bachelor or Maters Degree
- ITIL Accredited (relevant intermediate modules desired)
- Prince 2 (desired)
- Understanding of Service Management Methodologies and best practice
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrable technical knowledge and understanding, with an ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa.
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Experience in dealing with a sales environment.
- Experience of report writing.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Able to identify key deliveries and to prioritise.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an IT Service management capacity
- Experience of managing suppliers in outsourcing contracts
- Experience of Service Delivery, Project and Problem management across multiple industries and business cultures.
- Management/Team Leader experience will be considered as advantage although this is not people management role.
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform