Sales Representative II
WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
LOCATION: The employee will office from our warehouse in Chandler, AZ
- Search and sort through product bins
- Research inbound items to assess for marketability on Ebay
- Accurately list items
- Write descriptions of products and product details
- Pricing and posting photos
- Manage Ebay listings and orders
- Maintain accurate inventory records
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Active sales experience on eBay either personally or professionally
- Knowledge of how to do product research on internet
- Knowledge of how to do pricing research / product valuation on eBay
- Using an excel spreadsheet to retrieve product data from.
- Researching products online and then doing pricing research to determine the items value.
- Write the product description and create the eBay listings for electronics such as servers, cords and cables, electronic parts, networking equipment, VOIP phones, printers, scanners, and many more categories of equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High school graduate or GED
- Warehouse experience
- Experience with posting products on eBay or a similar platform
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.