Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
This role is responsible for the day to day account execution activities (including order management, reporting/analysis, inventory management, SLA performance management, & project management). This role supports an onsite, national wireless customer.
Schedule: 2nd shift, 3:00PM start time with flexibility to work weekends on occasion.
Location: Jeffersonville, IN
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO - JDC
- Gym onsite
- Cellphone stipend
- Medical insurance available immediately upon hire, with no waiting period
- 401K is vested immediately
- Casual work attire, jeans allowed
- Interface on behalf of the customer and the commercial organization to internal support functions including operations, IT, and finance.
- Identify, prioritize, and communicate functional and technical requirements of the client service portfolio to the appropriate cross-functional organizations in order to ensure delivery against all customer SLA’s.
- Manage moderately to highly complex service solution delivery and program management
- Lead the implementation and execution of proposed/new solutions for key customer projects.
- Work with account leadership on business transformation projects to drive efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery solutions improving overall program and financial performance.
- High School Degree Required
- 2-3 years of sales or account management experience
- Data mining and manipulation
- Experience with MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Outgoing and a self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player that must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess an energetic personality
- Bachelor's degree Ability to deal with ambiguity, to dives deep independently on broad scope issues
- 3-5 years of sales or account management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices
- Industry experience
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.