Associate Professional, Account Management | Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Specialist
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We are recruiting for a Associate Professional, Account Management | Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Specialist for our Canadian Cloud Team – join us in Mississauga!
The cloud represents one of the largest business transformations of our lifetime, and Ingram Micro is proud to be leading this change. Ingram Micro Cloud offers IT vendors and channel partners access to a fully automated global marketplace that enables organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud services with confidence and ease. Our cloud team is growing again and we’re looking for the best of the best to accelerate our growth so we can dominate the Canadian IT channel.
Today, we have a great opportunity available for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Specialist | Associate Professional Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a product line of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) applications. If you have a successful track record selling cloud solutions and understand the elements of building a successful cloud practice, this is a great opportunity to showcase your skills. The successful candidate will be leading our recruitment efforts to grow our Dynamics 365 revenues and seat adds.
- Exceed all sales targets and quotas
- Introduce new and innovative Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions to our Canadian IT channel partners
- Educate channel partners on best practices in building a Microsoft Dynamics business
- Manage the entire sales process to achieve key performance metrics targeting both existing and new accounts
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 offerings and the correct partner profile
- Understand the competitive advantages of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Successfully prepare and deliver presentations communicating the Microsoft and Ingram Micro cloud value propositions
- Resolve order escalations with speed and accuracy
- Accurately track and manage all sales activities within the Microsoft CRM pipeline management tool
- Collaborate effectively with other Ingram Micro sales, marketing, vendor management, finance, and operations teams
Job Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
- Demonstrated understanding of the IT industry, the cloud landscape, distribution, and Ingram Micro’s role in each
- Proven track record in business development, managing partnerships and delivering against ambitious targets
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage time effectively
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving agility, proven multi-tasking skills
- Proven capabilities in sales negotiations and operational/transactional experience
- University degree or College diploma with a minimum of 3 years experience selling IT services
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time across North America
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirements.