Associate II, Logistics-USA
Ingram Micro Direct Hire – Warehouse Associate
Full-Time Weekend Shift (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
General responsibilities will include: Handling, moving, loading and offloading of freight/materials by hand, or by using a variety of Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
Will be asked to:
- Pick and process orders.
- Open cartons, and other containers.
- Sort, store and distribute materials.
- Assist in the inventory of stock, including stock rotation.
The responsibilities described above will crossover into multiple departments:
Shipping, Receiving and Returns while processing of freight according to company policies and procedures.
As an employee with Ingram Micro, you will see these immediate employment benefits:
- Health and Dental Coverage the first day you join the Ingram Micro team.
- Sick time and accrual-based vacation days available from Day One.
- Annual Site and company performance based Gainshare/bonus payout.
- 401K Retirement company match program.
- Annual merit review and wage increase opportunity.
- Eligibility to join the Employee Purchase Program and benefit from many discounted products including major electronic brands.
- Birthday, work anniversary and safety program raffles.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not be expected perform all the duties and responsibilities listed above. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.