Associate Professional, Account Management | SMB UK
- Resolve basic to moderate complexity level of Sales order issues with order management team
- Recognizes and routes proactive sales opportunities to management when applicable and/or enters opportunity details into available tools required by the business.
- Advises resellers of appropriate programs applicable to their business needs. Advises and recommend on product options, add-ons and solutions best suited for customer and their end users.
- Maintains and applies product/vendor knowledge applicable to fulfill customer requests and capitalize on add-on solution selling opportunities.
- Raise awareness regarding trends in customer defection and work cross-functionally to resolve issues related to potential non-renewals
- Manages relationship with designated contacts (i.e. purchasing agents) in efforts to grow sales and maintain business partnerships
- Commercial knowledge and/or equivalent work experience;
- 2+ years of customer facing experience
- Strong knowledge in English and/or other foreign languages; both written and verbal at B2/C1 level
- Advanced professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care
- Moderate computer and MS Office knowledge
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- A customer driven approach and good customer management skills