Would you like to work in a Multi-Cultural Environment? this is your opportunity, join an innovative company that is a leader in its market. Become part of a multicultural team, enjoy the advantages of a major international group, combined with the entrepreneurial spirit and decision-making flexibility.
We are currently looking for students who want to do university internships in the area of Human Resources and professional careers within the technology sector. Join our team in Barcelona!
Degree in Labor Relations and Human Resources Development
Degree in Business Administration and Management
Degree in Psychology
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Intermediate level of English (read, written, spoken)
- Ease of communication
- We are looking for a dynamic, proactive, responsible, organized person with a great desire to train and learn in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work handling large amounts of information without losing accuracy in the execution of work.
The main functions of the post are:
- Collaboration in recruitment: phone screening, schedule interviews, follow up of the interviews, job offer
- Help on the Onboarding process
- General administrative support to the HR department in the administration of personnel.
- Publish offers and announcements in employment platforms and universities.
- Use of Jobvite- HR recruitment platform