Director, Global Account Management
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
As the Director, Global Account Management, you will lead a team in one of the largest technology accounts in Silicon Valley to achieve Ingram Micro Commerce and Lifecyle Services (IMCLS) revenue objectives and develop a world-class sales team. You will build a high performing enterprise team which builds long term lasting partnerships and drives the organization around customer success. We will look to you to be fully responsible for the P&L, customer experience and associate development of the Enterprise Account Team and build upon our methodology to support and deliver an ever more challenging growth plan.
- Develop the next generation of enterprise sales approach.
- Drive growth, consistent with the Company’s overall sales targets which align with company objectives regarding new business opportunities, profitability and customer experience with regular reporting on the progress. Be accountable for full P&L of your customer segment with end to end ownership of all aspects of your customer’s business and drive the actions needed to exceed the growth targets with these customers. Plan and implement sales and business development strategies.
- Negotiating and closing multi-million-dollar deals.
- Drive revenues and pipeline opportunities within existing Enterprise Account base.
- Maintain and grow strategic partnerships and increasing the success pipeline.
- Effectively analyze market opportunity, trends and pipeline.
- Work closely across all internal stakeholder functions to identify and build new and creative revenue opportunities.
- Support the sales team with jointly tackling potential enterprise customers and building relationships with decision makers.
- Assess the current market sectors and customers to identify and prioritize future growth. opportunities and subsequently evolve the organizational talent, structure, processes to drive growth and expand our share of wallet with our key clients.
- Drive process improvements and operational efficiencies to create value to the organization, external stakeholders and customers.
- Drive go-to-market strategies and actions plans to bring the business to new profitability levels while focusing on key and emerging customers.
- Possess a deep understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Interact with clients and ensure they receive highest level of service and support.
- Understand a client's needs and train your team how to learn a client's needs too.
- Manage the pipeline, identify gaps, develop initiatives to plug gaps and report on pipeline state for your customer segment.
- Develop and structure pricing proposals for new prospective clients; interface with legal teams to close major deals.
- Work with operations personnel to implement new Enterprise clients.
What you bring to the role:
- BA/MBA or other equivalent advanced degree.
- Minimum of 10+ years of successful sales experience working for software, technology, distribution and/or logistics space, preferably as an owner or in the top leadership role.
- Minimum of 10 + years’ experience in Sales and managing sales teams.
- Demonstrated excellence in building and leading a sales team.
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce, Zendesk or other CRM applications.
- Solid understanding of e-commerce and supply chain.
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) services.
- Proven ability to close complex deals with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication/presentation skills.
- High energy and self-starter.
- Well-organized, detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Problem solver, ability to think on your feet.
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed.
- Accepts no excuses and highly motivated.
- Honest, fair and able to build trust.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.