Cloud Product Manager-ESP
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Global Cloud Product Manager
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy
Summary: Global Product Manager roles strengthen, manage and establish relationships to exceed expectations of Global partners, every day through innovative Global vendor/ Ingram Micro programs and promotions.
- Track and analyze industry data on a Global basis and develop Global strategies to position the company at the forefront of product and technology trends
- Plans & prioritizes own activities in line with established objectives
- Ensure that mutually agreeable Global vendor/customer goals are established in every program, promotion and business plan in order to measure progress and vendor ROI.
- Establish strategic relationships at various levels within Global vendors/customers business to fully understand the direction and to uncover additional business opportunities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or additional relevant experience in a related field
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years related business/marketing experience, with a minimum of 4 years of product specific experience.
- Global experience is required Prefer in the Technology industry experience
- Technical Requirements gathering and use case definition using Visio and\or UML Utilizing Agile and JIRA for project management and tracking
- Ability to develop strong relationship skills with Global internal and external clients