Account Associate - Daventry
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Position Summary:
SCOPE & PURPOSE:
· Deliver exceptional customer service to meet all the customers’ requirements (Microsoft & all its related parties)
· To support the Senior Key Account Manager in relevant activities to satisfy the Microsoft customer needs.
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Engage fully with the customer to ensure all day to day activity is completed & issues reported
· Manage and ensure KPI reporting according to SLA, maintaining Metrics & sharing with MS weekly
· Prepare data & share activity overview on Daily Ops call with MS & other MS DC’s & Vendors
· Key interface for Microsoft account in Senior Key Account Manager absence
· Play a key part in change management on Microsoft account, process & systemic changes including UAT participation for business on specific projects
· Accurate and consistent reporting to internal & external stakeholders
· Acting as a customer point of contact for problem ownership and resolution
· Coordinating with Suppliers & Receiving for seamless inbound receipts & re-containment
· Ensure all inbound ASN’s have been received in the Ingram systems & are uploaded with the correct details
· Support manual CTX files for Serial numbers for all inbound & outbound as needed
· Create manual Inbound PO’s where needed for 3rd party inbounds & STO’s from other MS sites
· Created RMA’s for all refused shipments
· Create manual shipments for STO’s for shipping to iQor Poland once a week using the TMC Navisphere system & liaising with the carrier directly
· Clear all ZROS orders in SAP X401 – clear GT Holds with Sofia team & resolve system holds with the inventory team, ensuring deliveries are created & sent to the WMS
· Manage cancellation requests from the customer
· Liaise directly with Microsoft on BIA alerts to ensure affected serials are identified & blocked appropriately in all systems – alerting to operational management
· Liaise with Operations management team & Inventory team for all Inventory quarantine issues & requests
· Ensure all relevant Sku’s are created with correct SKU Data capture in SAP, IM First & ESMS systems
· Investigate customer claims with the operational teams & communicate with Microsoft Freight Management Vendor
· Liaise directly with Accenture (Microsoft end client order management team) to manage daily ship plan
· Ensure all Microsoft processes are adhered to by Operations team
· Monitor all operational activity & chase where needed on outstanding activity through to completion
· Amend each BOM configuration as required by new Microsoft information
· Process transformation Works Orders & release for Operational team & keep information logged for tracking & invoicing purposes
· Day to day support of operations.
· Planning of ship requests for vendors.
· Reporting on RMA’s processed by status.
· Adherence to SLA’s.
· Utilise all reporting tools
· Daily & monthly reconciliation of all orders created, shipped, inbound receipts & Transformation through to Microsoft SAP system (direct access to customer system)
· IDOC daily check & archive process
· Resolve IDOC failures in SAP for orders & ASN notifications
· Ensure all systems are reconciled each day so transactions are all complete in IM First, IM SAP & through to MS SAP
· Liaise directly with appropriate teams to resolve issues
· SAP training will be given.
· Continuous process improvement on all activities
· Ensure 5S initiatives are in place – owner of 5S of upstairs area