Developer - Sterling Integrator (Professional)
Professional, Enterprise Integration
(Developer – Applications I)
The Professional, Enterprise Integration supports the alignment of information technology and business systems between our company and our business partners. This includes day to day support, reporting, and new enhancements. Regular interaction with our business teams, customers, vendors and clients is required to support business relationships.
The Professional, Enterprise Integration should be able to speak to basic business processes and integrations, engage in the triage of reported system issues and requirement gathering / documentation as needed. The position is responsible for ownership and completion of support issues and deployments. Status of open issues / assignments progress are to be updated and communicated regularly to both internal and external parties. The Associate Professional, Enterprise Integration will develop and maintain effective working relationships with partners, related business teams and WW IS teams.
Education: Bachelor's degree or 3 years external related experience or 2 years of IM related experience. Minimum of two years working in an analyst position.
- Skilled in assisting partners with support and business/integration needs, simple ecommerce business models and dealing with partner ambiguity and pressure.
- Communicate clearly in English, written and oral
- MS Office systems (Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint)
- No travel requirements
- Experience in working in an onsite-offshore model is desirable.
- Experience in EDI/XML/API development and support utilizing Sterling Integrator
- Working knowledge and experience in ANSI X12 EDI and XML.
- Experience with eCommerce and B2B technical implementations including map development, and SI application configuration.
- Familiarity with LINUX/UNIX and scripting a plus.
- New interface development in SI based on customer change requests received
- Involvement in UAT, QA and support activities including after hours and weekends as required
- Ability to conduct periodic application stability checks for issues with existing business processes.
- Act as EDI solutions designer for driving projects for B2B domain.
- Ability to bridge the gap between the business and technical teams.
- Ability to take management's direction and needs from concept to reality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, other departments and management.
- Knowledge of communication protocols, FTP, SFTP AS2, HTTPS required.
- Ability to ascertain a partner's technical and business needs.
- Coordinate multiple support activities simultaneously.
- ITIL knowledge / practices is a plus