Software Development Engineer-IND
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
About Ingram Micro India
Ingram Micro India is the top IT Distribution company in India with nationwide presence at nearly 40+ locations. As a subsidiary of Ingram Micro worldwide we bring to India the best of business practices and our state-of-the-art information systems in worldwide distribution. We are committed to be the best wholesale provider of IT products and services in India providing real value to our customers and principals.
What will you do?
- Performs with distinction as a well-rounded software developer
- Develops new features in a complex, object oriented, multi-tier or Web applications
- Translate business requirements and established architectural patterns into detailed designs.
- Develops enhancements and support services on existing code and understands the customer business process to troubleshoot reported problems.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Recent experience with a distributed source control system, preferably Git
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL Server development, including intermediate to advanced skill in Transact SQL
- Understands Single Page Application Architecture.
- Experience working with SCRUM and/or Agile methodologies.
- Proficient at gathering, documenting, and clarifying software requirements
- Able to work with minimal supervision to deliver a quality software product on time and on budget
- Possesses clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains a positive, can-do attitude
- Possesses a high regard for customer satisfaction
- Maintains excellent reliability and attendance habits
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.