Customer Support MSFT, CSP, MS Azure
Ingram Micro Cloud is building a team of passionate and high energy IT professionals to support our Global Cloud Service Infrastructure and applications. If you want to work on challenging Cloud projects utilizing the latest technologies, this is the place for you.
Subject Matter Expert, MSFT CSP
You are an expert in everything that relates to Microsoft and the team can rely on you to solve the tough issues.
- Manage, resolve and prioritize escalations from Level 2 Service Desk
- Work closely with Microsoft to follow up on outstanding issues
- Create a tracker and report on outstanding issues with Microsoft & remediation plan
- Co-ordinate calls with Microsoft and VAR’s to resolve issues
- Provide superior customer service and follow up with customers and VAR’s
- Contribute to internal knowledgebase articles
- Contribute to internal processes and procedures
- Review cases and recommend improvement actions
- 3 -5 years supporting MS CSP products in a global helpdesk environment including O365, Azure, CRMOL, WIN10 OL, & EMS
- At least 2 years handling escalations focused on the full MS CSP product suite
- Expert in managing Office 365 with PowerShell scripting
- Configuration and troubleshooting of computer networking such as DNS records
- Understanding of related terminology and concepts, including but not limited to: POP3/IMAP, Exchange
- Documenting resolutions and creating, managing and updating the internal and external knowledge base
- Ticket Management
- Relevant Certifications MCSA Office 365, MTA, MOS, MCP, Azure
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- IT-focused Diploma or Degree in Technical Support \ Network
Successful candidates will join an elite team, that strives to innovate and automate, while contributing to a centre of excellence within the organization. If you are a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic professional who is passionate about technology and working with high performing teams, this position is for you!
Send your resume in confidence for further details. We look forward to working with you!