Account Manager - Microsoft Cloud (Qatar)
Ingram Micro is looking for an Account Manager – Microsoft Cloud, who will be based in Qatar, with the below responsibilities and qualifications
For this position the candidate will be based in Qatar, (Only candidates who are based in Qatar can apply)
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts & vendor.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic business objectives.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution aggregation & upsell cross sell with Microsoft Products.
- Ensures strict adherence to compliance with Ingram Micro & Microsoft Compliance
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners & works on increasing market share
- 4-6 years of experience in sales or account management in a distributor.
- Experience on Microsoft Cloud is a must
- Qatar based or willing to relocate.
- Good communication and analytical skills