Account Executive | SMB UK Clients
The Account Executive acts as the primary point of contact for their assigned customers and is responsible for all account management, selling activities, sales goal achievement, as well as handling customers’ transactions.
- Resolve basic to moderate complexity level of Sales order issues with order management team
- Recognizes and routes proactive sales opportunities to management when applicable and/or enters opportunity details into available tools required by the business.
- Advises resellers of appropriate programs applicable to their business needs. Advises and recommend on product options, add-ons and solutions best suited for customer and their end users.
- Maintains and applies product/vendor knowledge applicable to fulfill customer requests and capitalize on add-on solution selling opportunities.
- Raise awareness regarding trends in customer defection and work cross-functionally to resolve issues related to potential non-renewals
- Manages relationship with designated contacts (i.e. purchasing agents) in efforts to grow sales and maintain business partnerships
- Commercial knowledge and/or equivalent work experience;
- 2+ years of customer facing experience
- Strong knowledge in English and/or other foreign languages; both written and verbal at B2/C1 level
- Advanced professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care
- Moderate computer and MS Office knowledge
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- A customer driven approach and good customer management skills