Business Developer HPE
Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro Italy is looking for an enthusiastic BUSINESS DEVELOPER HPE.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics, technical and financial support, managed and cloud-based services, and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only globally broad-based IT distributor, serving more than 150 countries on six continents with the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services.
We are currently looking for a Business Development & Account Manager whose primary function is to serve as an extension of our vendor, HPE, and internal sales organizations to drive engagement within the channel. You will also work closely with our internal sales force and our resellers in order to provide them with specialized training and sales resources to bridge gaps their capabilities, and drive sales within an assigned territory or set of accounts. This role will see you function as a specialist in software and the licensing agreements that surround the sale of it.
Other primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identify opportunities to leverage vendor, partner and Ingram Micro executive resources to facilitate the overall objectives of the channel
- Serve as a dedicated resource that leverages our sales organisation, expertise, and breadth of resources to facilitate vendors’ objectives and identify key customers in appropriate segments
- Identify Market gaps for Vendors and communicate findings, following through with the creation of tactical plans in order to grow market penetration
- Collaborate with the vendor to target specific customer segments
In order to be successful you will have:
- Four to six years related to business development in ICT or TLC companies to sell HPE or server and storage products and solutions
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A good understanding of Software - and the manner in which it is sold
- Prior experience in a channel focused role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of sales success
- HPE certifications, like: HPE Leading Edge (HPE Servers and Transformation Areas, HPE Sinergy, Composable infrastracture, Data Driven Organization, HPE SimpliVity 380, HPE Gen10 Enterprise Portfolio), Foundations of HPE Storage solutions, Builing Server solutions V2 and V3
- Great knowledge of Datacenter and Server/storage technologies