Global Learning & Organization Development Professional
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. Today, we deliver the world’s broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT, and Cybersecurity, and a large footprint in the channel that allows our partners to grow faster than any others. Currently, Ingram Micro is one of the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This is where you come in!
Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent communication skills, thought leadership in their role, and an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
- Develop, manage, and execute the development framework for our Global Cloud Channel organization
- Create, develop, and update L&D content on modern platforms
- Apply creativity, problem solving, and inclusive design principles to come up with innovative digital and blended learning solutions to meet user and business needs, ensuring they are accessible for a global audience.
- Build and execute cross-functional learning strategies based on identification and definition of learning objectives for first line management.
- Translate subject matter expertise and theory into learning experiences that drive engagement, behavior change, and business impact.
- Uses Workday Learning LMS to create development tracks, schedule training, and report results. End to end administrator of LMS.
- Procure and curate related training material for use in the framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to secure resources and technology to deliver on learning experience vision. Brief vendors and other partners based on product vision and team best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design or related field, Master’s preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with learning design at SaaS or technology enterprise organization.
- Experience with adult learning principles, learning design methods, design thinking, user experience, impact measurement techniques, and digital learning platforms.
- Experience with Pluralsight platform
- Project management and program management experience a plus
- Ability to translate business needs into systemic and practical learning solutions
- Ability to successfully influence stakeholders within a complex business environment.
- Experience working with LMS is required, and experience with Workday Learning a plus
- Experience with learning design software, SharePoint and/or intranet design a plus
- Experience working in a global matrix sales environment a plus
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Why Ingram Micro?
- Competitive tech industry salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Matching
- Vacation + Sick Days
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Bonus Opportunities
- Benefits start on day one
- Swag from the coolest vendors in Tech
- Mentorship & Career Growth Opportunities
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.