Accounting Associate II
Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People.
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team-oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas.
All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
You can become part of our amazing team and dynamic, young and friendly environment with many opportunities. At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
- Processing of invoices through an integrated ERP system
- GL coding of invoices in compliance with Ingram Micro internal and external tax rules
- Holding and releasing invoices for payment on business request; run payment proposal reports
- Working in an international and dynamic environment
- University degree is considered an advantage
- Work experience in the field of finance and accounting or data entry is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Good English - both written and spoken