AR Accounting Associate
Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People.
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and
All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
You can become part of our amazing team and dynamic, young and friendly environment with many opportunities. At Ingram
- Processing of invoices through an integrated ERP system
- Producing manual invoices and credit notes upon local country request
- Calculation of customer cash discounts
- GL coding of invoices in compliance with Ingram Micro internal and external tax rules
- Holding and releasing invoices for payment on business request; run payment proposal reports
- Working in an international and dynamic environment
- Bank r
- Education in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Work experience in Finance or Accounting will be considered an advantage
- Very good level of English - both written and spoken
- Good command of Excel