*Pick/Pack/Ship Associate - 9am-6pm - Greer, SC
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
>>> This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire, Hourly position - includes opportunity for Overtime + BONUS + PTO/Sick Days & our Benefits that start Day 1! <<<
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
This position programs and distributes a multitude of different POS (Point of Sale) devices from a wide range of POS Manufacturers. This role is fast paced and hands on, with the ability to multi-task at a high level.
MONDAY – FRIDAY 9am-6pm
MAJOR ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a strong commitment to the quality of your work.
- Provide equal contribution to the team.
- Program and distribute multitude of POS devices
- Must record and accurately track orders via in home program
- Demonstrates the following values: Accomplishment, Integrity, Quality, Learning, Respect, and Community involvement
MINOR ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure compliance with corporate and warehouse safety and security standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Remain flexible with regard to job assignments at all times.
- Responsible for additional tasks as assigned to meet or exceed the expectations of customers and/ or business management based on our fluid business needs.
- Assists in operating the facility in a cost-effective manner
- High school diploma and/or G.E.D required
- Knowledge of basic computer functions, basic math preferred
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to take direction and execute them efficiently.
- Demonstrated detail orientation, self-motivation skills and ability to multi‐task.
- Ability to program and test a high volume of orders in a short period of time accurately.
- Confidence to ask questions when needed to resolve complex or unknown issues.
- Avoids conflicts. Meets or exceeds commitments. Welcomes balanced feedback. Contributes to building a positive team and puts success of the team above own interest. Be a flexible, solid, above expectation performer and team member.
SKILL SET TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Ability to read and interpret sales orders and standard operating procedures
- Ability to speak effectively and represent the Deployment Team is a professional manner
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and troubleshoot accordingly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift
- Must be able to bend, stretch, or lift for duration of shift
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- CLIMATE CONTROLLED FACILITY: Work is performed in a noisy environment with seasonal extremes of temperatures. May work near moving mechanical parts/ equipment.
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.