Pricing Manager – Ingram Micro Cloud
Pricing Manager – Ingram Micro Cloud
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
We are hiring a Sr. Pricing Analyst, provide complex pricing support and recommendations to Ingram Micro’s Cloud Business
As a subject matter expert, the new hire will lead pricing strategy on enterprise software pricing industry standards and market trends, she/he will establish product pricing strategies to take advantage of market opportunities that can accelerate business growth and profitability. This will include collaborating with our internal team to craft pricing to support new business models, define strategies for new offering pricing, and optimize pricing across the company’s product portfolio.
If you have an analytical mind, business acumen, a passion for technology and numbers and can thrive in a fast-paced environment this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
In this job you will:
understandingof technical& data side of software, the current market shifts, and certain nuances that accompany them
- Establish pricing strategies
- establish pricing models for new offerings, existing products and professional services based on competitive
- Conduct market research
understandingof technology and business value propositions
- Responsible for researching, proposing and updating various pricing and Business Intelligence models and strategies
- Work as SME problem-solver and comfortable with completing tasks with a high level of ambiguity
- Plan and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- 3- 5 years of experience working in the software industry
- Working with international teams is a plus
- Must have experience in data modeling (e.g. regression analysis, price elasticity, and propensity studies)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular, Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL queries, report generation
- Operating effectively even when things aren’t certain, or the way forward is not clear
Desireto work in a highly dynamic, fast- pacedenvironment
- Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations and audiences
- Non-linear problem solving
- Accepts feedback and coaching while maintaining a strong declaration in their abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including tact and diplomacy
- Experienced in interacting with senior management and C-level executives
- Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channel
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
*Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*