Apple Account Manager
We are looking for an Internal Account Manager to join our Mobility Team, specialising in Apple products. Working with one of our premium vendors, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to make a real impact.
The focus of this role is to manager a number of key accounts who sell Apple mobile devices and accessories to end users, maintaining and improving on revenue and profit, whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service. Our customers and vendors are at the heart of everything we do and this is where you come in!
- Foster strong business relationships with Ingram Micro Mobility core customers and become a trusted advisor to their businesses
- Identify opportunities to cross sell and up sell additional relevant mobile products using expert knowledge
- Enable partners by demonstrating and coaching around a variety of products
- Provide regular sales forecasts and business updates to the head of Sales
- Update Opportunities accurately to manage, nurture and monitor deal progress
- Regular engagement with marketing team to leverage core messaging via preferred social media channels and influence the GTM strategy
- Leverage Field Technical resource to influence and progress end user sales opportunities and maximise profitability
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be…
- Previous experience working in a fast paced account management role is desirable
- Strong customer service driven mentality is essential
- Must be committed, detail orientated, positive and hardworking
- Previous experience using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is required
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken
- Ability to persuade and influence others
Make an application to join the team
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base, commission and market leading incentives programme. You will receive full training on the products you will be specialising in and you will have access to a world leading catalogue of technology based learning.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then do not delay your application!