*Cloud Technical Support Representative
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
We are looking for a brand champion and relationship builder that can build legendary customer experiences. Can you provide an excellent customer experience and get a sense of achievement by supporting happy customers? Are you passionate about technology? If so then, take the next step and join the Ingram Micro customer service team. In this role you will be accountable for the overall partner experience, providing assistance to our resellers with their IaaS related technical inquires.
In this role, you will:
- Provide operational support of the Microsoft Azure and escalating to Microsoft when appropriate
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical incidents and problems for our resellers
- Work closely with Microsoft to follow up on escalated incidents
- Identify root cause(s) and diagnose defects, misconfiguration, and client issues.
- Provide superior customer service and follow up with resellers
- Create internal knowledgebase articles
- Help build a positive, diverse and equitable work environment by promoting team effectiveness as well as participating in personal performance development
- Deliver quality customer experiences and recommend operational improvements where opportunity exists to improve and achieve operational excellence
- Contributing to the development of service desk excellences
- 2+ years supporting in a global helpdesk environment
- Undergraduate degree or relevant Certifications MCP, Azure is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cloud Solutions and/or Active Directory
- Configuration and troubleshooting of computer networking such as DNS records
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- Must be available to work a 40 hr shift 6 am-5 pm (weekends shifts will rotate quarterly)
- At least a high school diploma (or equivalent), secondary degree preferred.
What this position offers you:
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization
- Remote/In-Office hybrid option
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick day
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy
*Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*