Cloud SecDevOps Engineer
Working in a small, coordinated and agile-practicing team of developers building a cloud-native platform and mostly based in Seville, you will:
- Help define systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures for compliance with company policies and specifically ISO-27001 and GDPR.
- Collaborate with Cloud Security Operations and the developer team to implement defined policies, standards and procedures.
- Assess compliance with defined policies, standards and procedures and collaborate with Cloud Security Operations during internal and external audits
- Analyze software design documents from a security standpoint and perform threat assessment for the developed cloud-native platform
- Promote security best practices in the team.
Remote working from any location within Spain is allowed.
What you bring to the role:
- Works independently, autonomously, with limited supervision, determining their own work priorities based on general guidelines from management.
- Manages projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of coworkers.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures, providing a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Customer focus and good English communicating skills.
- Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Some functional experience specific to auditing, compliance or security.
- Knowledge of security best practices.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.