Marketing Operations Analyst
About The Role
The Marketing Operations Analyst will be responsible for the translation of business requirements into effective marketing automation, marketing and sales enablement and analytics implementations and configurations. This position will work cross-functionally with marketing and sales to analyze marketing programs and sales pipelines and support the execution of account-based multi-channel campaigns that focus on generating high quality opportunities to meet demand generation and sales revenue targets.
- Manage, develop and optimize the marketing and sales technology stack to enable account-based marketing including CRM, marketing automation, marketing enablement and analytics systems.
- Coordinate with vendors on upgrades to CRM and marketing automation and analytics systems; evaluate, install and test enhancements and new software.
- Create powerful data visualizations that successfully depict, predict and reconcile business scenarios, trends, opportunities and problems.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate campaign and pipeline performance and results; fuel and support the creation of hypotheses to optimize marketing and sales initiatives.
- Provide recommendations on best practices and creative as well as efficient use of CRM and marketing automation and analytics systems.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure data integrity across the entire marketing and sales systems stack; from web-to-lead forms via marketing automation to CRM.
- Support ongoing and ad-hoc delivery of reports to Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Product and Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience.
- Expert knowledge managing and configuring marketing automation systems (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot).
- Expert knowledge managing and configuring marketing analytics systems (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Expert knowledge managing and integrating marketing and sales enablement systems (EverString, Infer, Bombora, Alexa, Datanyze).
- Subject matter expert on data flow between CRM and marketing automation and analytics systems.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and quantitative skills.
- Well versed in data visualization principles and tools (DOMO, Tableau) with the ability to develop SOQL and SQL queries.
- Strong understanding of market segmentation, consumer behavior, and competitive landscape.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze campaign and pipeline metrics and effectiveness, and optimize to improve performance.
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Credible and articulate natural communicator and storyteller with contagious enthusiasm. The ability to communicate and collaborate with both business and technical resources.
- Knowledge of conversion optimization tools (Optimizely, Adobe Target).
- Relevant knowledge of SaaS, e-commerce, logistics, operations and/or shipping.
- Ability to develop Google Apps scripts.