Technical Service Engineer-THA
PSG – System Engineer (Security)
- Perform network presale and solution design by develop the proposals, BOM, estimate cost of service, and scope of work for optimizing network solutions design to meet customer’s requirements
- Accountable for accuracy of solutions design based
- Work closely with seller for create and develop the network opportunities and solution
- Work offside and onside at client site for gathering client requirement and doing proof of concept (POC) for solution design.
- Participate in the sales support, for present and doing POC for driving the solution values and benefit to client
- Proactively and maintain Network and IT knowledge and expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by achieving appropriate industry and professional certifications.
- Contribute to company vision and direction in helping improve technical practices, as well as choosing key technologies and issues to address as we grow.
- Accountable for reaching personal objectives to include ensuring feasibility of all solutions designed and implemented; Workable under pressure on tighten schedule for driving high performance culture closely with engagement team to help client to identify the total IT solution to solving client's business object requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 5 years up of experience
- Proven experience in Network Solution Architect Design, customer support, technical support, responsible for the support of wide area networks.
- Knowledge of Security Fundamental (Firewall, IPS , Web Application Firewall , SIEM , Operating System)
- Extensive experience on Network/Security Products with cloud based solutions.
- Proven customer service and problem-solving skills, working face-to-face and on-site with customers.
- Deep experience and expertise in Paloalto products.
- Experience with large scale implementation as leader
- Good command of English in speaking, listening, and writing skill
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Solid presentation skills required