Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Being part of Technical Support team, you will be responsible for providing quality and professional support for CloudBlue products, serving customers from all over the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This role processes technical requests related to CloudBlue products and interacts with customers over the phone, by email and in chat. Support engineers interact with different cultures, and get to solve customer and technical challenges on everyday basis.
We are looking for an engineer responsible for the items below:
- Investigate customer issues reported, troubleshoot and identify solutions and root causes;
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers by email, by phone and in chat;
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues in the request tracker;
- Ensure that problems are solved by applying the correct procedures and documentation, and providing feedback according to SLA;
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams;
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles;
- Interact with R&D Team when it is necessary;
- Adhere to defined standards and measures for quality and customer satisfaction requirements;
QUALIFICATIONS, DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
What you bring to the role:
- Total experience should be between 2 Years to 6.5 Years
- Working experience in (Windows Server/ Unix /Linux server) with at least one-year experience;
- Good understanding in Azure/AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Web Application Server – Tomcat or JBoss;
- DNS servers;
- SQL – MS SQL Server or Azure SQL or PostgreSQL;
- Good understanding of e-commerce application and the concept of BSS and OSS.
- Familiarity with issue tracking systems (e.g. Atlassian JIRA, Freshdesk, Zendesk);
- Analytical mindset, detail oriented, and passion for digging into log records in attempt to identify root cause of a reported issue;
- Basic understanding of telecommunications billing process: resource usage calculation and service invoicing (how customer is getting billed for his purchases, what documents are used)
- E-commerce processing: how customer can pay for his services using some payment processing center
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering (preferably Computer Science) or equivalent;
- Fluent English
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Logical and Analytical Thinking;
- Problem solving and investigation;
- Understanding of system logs and experience with troubleshooting/monitoring utilities;
- Practical experience with some hosting software like services (basic configuration, troubleshooting);
- Time management and ability to deliver on deadlines;
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively with others;
Additional pluses are:
- Has experience of Web development (static HTML+CSS, framework-based websites) from the very beginning (like domain name registration) to website to hosting deployment; web
- Any background in software development would be a big plus;
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.