Celonis Solution Professional (Professional, Business Analysis)
The Celonis Solution Professional (Professional, Business Analysis) role is part of our Celonis Center of Excellence team in our Business Transformation Department.
In this role you will drive successful implementations of the Celonis technology in order to meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business impact.
You will work across various business units within Ingram Micro to help them kick-start their process mining journey and drive process excellence across their organization. This role functionally reports to our Celonis CoE Lead.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Business Analysis and Reporting
- Lead & Develop Trainings
- Stakeholder Management
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- 5 to 7 years overall tenure experience, preferably in the Data Analytics or Process Excellence Analytics space.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years in management / process improvement / technology consulting, professional services, or software services/implementations
- Confirmed application of Celonis in official work assignment
- Celonis Solutions Professional trained & Certified
Customer and Industry Knowledge:
- Experience in Supply Chain or Procurement is a strong plus
- Evidenced desire to work in Big Data, Data Mining and Process Mining
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.