Human Resources Generalist
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
This will be the sole HR support for a supply chain facility. You will have a seat at the table and be able to drive HR initiatives for the warehouse operations leadership team!
INGRAM MICRO BENEFITS:
- Medical benefits go into effect the first 2 weeks of employment
- 401K is vested upon hire
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
INGRAM MICRO FACT SHEET:
- $47 Billion in revenue
- Ship 1.5 billion units per year
- 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- 25 million pounds of electronic waste repaired, refurbished and recycled in 2019
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
- Performs a variety of HR activities. Partners with, and builds strong relationships with, leaders and key decision makers in relevant functions/divisions to optimize business success through HR initiatives.
- Takes a holistic approach to analyze HR issues, resolve problems and propose solutions.
- May investigate, mediate, and resolve employee and labor relations issues.
- May represent the organization in contract and labor negotiations.
- May provide coaching and counsel to business leaders, managers and employees.
- Brings best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making.
- Applies general understanding of all areas of human resource programs and policies, including recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation, benefits, HRIS, equal opportunity and diversity, data analysis, etc.
- Anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends. Develops, implements and ensures the ongoing effectiveness of all internal processes and systems; develops and executes an efficient infrastructure that can deliver HR services consistently, responsively and cost effectively.
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of human resources experience
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.