We enjoy supporting talent grow from entry level experience to subject matter experts - and are always accepting CV submissions for future opportunities.
Ingram Micro are proud to be partnered with some of the best-in-class manufacturers within the technology segment; Apple, HPE, Cisco, Dell, HP, Aruba, Poly, IBM, Microsoft, Dell EMC, Kaspersky, Adobe, Redhat, AWS, Intel.
As a global expert in technology and supply chain services, Ingram Micro have an integrated and established relationship with our customers - enabling them to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
Be your best, working with the best.
About the Job
The training provided will enable you to obtain in-depth knowledge of the relevant programmes, incentives, products, and services offered by our vendors, to enable you to provide the best-in-class service and advice to your customer base.
What you can expect to be getting up to as a Sales Specialist
- Sell - primarily by telephone – products and services to customers, maintaining and improving on revenue and profit, whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- Develop strong knowledge of the relevant products and service offered by the Vendors within the portfolio
- Provide information on product and service offerings by the vendor
- Become a Trusted Advisor for both internal and external customers
- Provide availability, discontinuation & special offers
- Provide pricing and quotations to customers
- Follow up on sales leads and opportunities
- Accurately manage, develop and monitor deal progress
- Engage in sales focus days at Ingram Micro and at customers where necessary
In order to set you up for success, we are looking for the following skills and experience
- Previous experience in a Sales, Account Management and/or administrative environment with a proven track record of success
- Experience working with one of our technology vendors.
- Ability to communicate effectively, over the phone, via email and face to face
- Have drive and be motivated to understand their subject matter, to continuously learn the new technology releases in an ever-changing environment
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel. CRM experience preferable
- A desire and ability to understand and improve systems, programmes and processes
Make an application to join the team!
None of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer an excellent base, commission, market leading incentives programme and clear career development. You will receive full training on the products you will be specialising in, and you will have access to a world leading catalogue of technology-based learning.
Get updates about the latest job openings that match your skills.