Dir, Global Marketing-USA
Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces. CloudBlue, a newly formed Ingram Micro business, is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and four others software companies. Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services. It is the fabric that transcends every aspect of the new digital economy. We are enabling SaaS transactions, delivering cloud services and offering enterprise- level “Anything-as-a-Service” faster, simpler and more cost-effectively. Our diverse and innovative team enjoys the continually evolving environment we are in, surrounded by the infinite potential of technology and leading the XaaS revolution.
We are part of Ingram Micro, a dynamic company with values of innovation, integrity, respect and social responsibility. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in an increasingly digital economy. No other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world.
We are seeking a Director of Marketing to lead all aspects of marketing – including demand generation and lifecycle marketing – for CloudBlue, his individual will be responsible for the end-to-end lead generation process, from top-of-funnel marketing campaigns to performance-driven marketing to sales qualification processes. The Marketing Director will be responsible to ensure the acquisition and conversion of leads to live sales opportunities. The new Director will be part of the Global Marketing team and a member of the Global Platform Leadership Team. He or she will report directly to the Head of Global Marketing for Ingram Micro Cloud and will have a dotted line responsibility to the SVP of sales for Global Platform at Ingram Micro Cloud.
Your job will be:
- Manage a dedicated team of marketing managers and sales development representatives around the world
- Have full accountability for building a demand generation process, campaigns and outcomes to help the CloudBlue business grow to $100 million revenue in two years.
- Manage a multimillion marketing budget, allocating resources to generate the best yield against the goal of pipeline generation
- Work together with the rest of the global marketing team (digital marketing, operations, events, communications and creative services) to ensure tools, processes and programs deliver value for the Platform business
- Work with other marketing teams to extend the reach of marketing automation impact (e.g. pipeline acceleration, lead nurturing, customer retention)
- Implement best practices in database management to increase data integrity and market reach across geographies; support marketing database strategy and data requests (e.g. segmentation, list pulls)
- This is not a complete list of responsibilities. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing with our Cloud team we are always evolving
What you bring to this role:
- 8-10 years minimum of dedicated B2B marketing experience, preferably in enterprise software
- 5+ years of direct management experience
- Deep understanding of the B2B marketing and sales process, with proven success in building ,nurturing and converting a pipeline of qualified lead
- Track record of winning campaigns with proven results
- Experience driving continuous performance improvement through the identification, documentation and implementation of demand creation best practice
- Ability to demonstrate deeply analytical mindset and can drive marketing accountability across the platform business
- Ability to navigate the most current tools, methods and technologies to ensure the most contemporary and effective methods are brought to bear
- Previous experience managing large portfolios of marketing activities and budgets
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity and unexpected change
- Previous experience leading in a global team
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.