Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People.
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team-oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas.
All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
You can become part of our amazing team and dynamic, young and friendly environment with many opportunities. At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
- Providing general ledger & accounting support to a grouping of entities for day to day accounting
- Calculate and prepare monthly accounts receivable invoices for customers
- Provide reporting package to customers
- Submit electronic billing through customer portals
- Performs basic to intermediate level accounting work requiring the use of professional concepts
- Reconciles and analyses AR Accrued freight and services billing accounts
- Assists in the timely and accurate financial close and account reconciliation processes
- Interact with other departments, local finance managers and customers as necessary to resolve issues
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional experience in Accounting/ Finance area
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting standards (IFRS and US GAAP)
- Knowledge of analysis and ERP systems
- Strong research and reconciliation experience
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice
- Proficiency in English – both written and spoken
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Highly motivated and pro-active individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines