Every revolution needs a revolutionary and in commerce, it’s CloudBlue. This foundational cloud software and services platform is destined to transcend every aspect of the new, as-a-service economy.
We are looking for a Bilingual Spanish speaking Customer Technical Trainer & Designer with expertise in the development of traditional and digital learning content, and delivery of courseware to help our customers embrace this revolution.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. CloudBlue, a newly formed Ingram Micro business, is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and four other software companies. Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services.
As part of the Cloudblue Education Team you will lead the creation, modification, development, and delivery of both technical and business training materials for our suite of products; consumed by customers, partners, and internal employees. In this role you will act as the key Educator to our customers in the Americas traveling up to 75% to deliver created training content and help make the XaaS revolution a reality.
In this critical customer-facing role you will impact the business and our customers in the following way:
- Develop a program evaluation strategy, reporting out on learning feedback and impact to key stakeholders
- Independently plan, design, and implement innovative, end-to-end learning projects; both eLearning and Instructor-led courseware
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum
- Devise suitable channels to identify and capture training needs of consumers
- Monitor, evaluate and review the quality and effectiveness of training, assessment and outcomes of courses delivered
- Increase the success of our customers through excellent delivery of educational materials
- Share feedback and best practices to improve the design and development of all courseware
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and other parties to perform training needs analysis, ensure technical accuracy of training contents, and ensure selected training facilitation practices work well
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in creating and delivering education & certification programs in the software industry
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Captivate for development of digital learning content
- Experience working with Microsoft and/or Red Hat Linux products and technologies
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken; min. Advanced High
- Fluency in Spanish (Latin America), both written and spoken; min. Advanced High
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- Knowledge of Linux and server versions of Windows, command-line utilities, principles of networking technologies, and Domain Name System
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining high attention to accuracy and quality of work
- Successfully operate within global, cross-functional teams
- Expertise in Instructional Design and Adult Learning theories and best practices
- Expertise in performing Gap, Audience, Training Analysis & Evaluation, and Change Management
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time, as directed
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Highly skilled in project managing large scale initiatives across multiple lines of business involving many stakeholders Preferred
Preference will be given to candidates who also have the following experience:
- Previous professional services and/or support experience, troubleshooting skills
- Story-telling and creative writing skills
- Teaching background
- Experience in operating a Learning Management System and eLearning curriculum
- Understanding of the web-hosting technology, cloud industry technologies, and e-commerce
- Basic understanding of the technical and architectural design of multi-environment, multi-platform, and multi-tenancy software products
- Experience with CloudBlue products and technologies
- Pre-requisite knowledge and experience in Microsoft and/or Linux products, as illustrated in one or more professional certifications (i.e., MCTS, MCITP, RHCE, etc.)
- Prior to interview, must provide a writing sample (including paragraphs of narrative or instruction, preferable in Word demonstrating formatting) and (b) a sample of eLearning (using Adobe Captivate)
CloudBlue has become the cloud commerce engine for change agents to move business ideas from whiteboard to reality—fast. It’s the only cloud platform that accelerates digital commerce—for any business and any business model—through hyper-efficiency, hyper-scalability and hyper-simplicity.
About Ingram Micro Cloud
Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s only operator and provider of cloud platform technology that directly services 250 of the world’s largest service providers. A revenue generating platform that underpins the largest Telcos, Distributors, MSPs, VARS and Enterprises, and connects them with the largest ecosystem of leading SaaS, PaaS and IaaS vendors in the market. We help these provider partners monetize and manage the entire lifecycle of cloud services, infrastructure, and IoT subscriptions, so they can simplify digital transformation with confidence, speed, and agility.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.