The Solution Architect is a key member of the Field Sales organization, responsible for the design and architecture of CloudBlue platform solutions. Work in the field, hand in hand with CB Sales and Strategic Account Managers to close business.
The position requires excellent technical, consulting and communication skills with the ability to effectively command a room. Solution architect plays a lead role during the pre-sales activities, identifying and documenting client business requirements, mapping the requirements with CloudBlue platform and providing guidance to the client to achieve a successful implementation. Solution Architect must identify potential issues and risks early in the solution qualification to develop mitigation strategies and contingency plans. A solid candidate will have an innate ability to simplify complex technology concepts, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts to design successful solutions.
- Work with CloudBlue Sales teams to identify and qualify opportunities, trends and market solution areas.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences and other engagements as required. Around 40% travel required.
- Work hands-on with CloudBlue products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments
- Develop Solution Design on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and applications required to successfully implement a complete solution, based on best practices of already successful CloudBlue implementations.
- Take accountability to prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight CloudBlue platform and value proposition, including whiteboard sessions, slide presentations creation, product demonstrations, trial management and RFI/RFP response documents.
- Become customer technical trusted advisor, by commanding a strong know how of the CloudBlue orchestration platforms, and the IT stack of customer vertical
Ideal Experience / Interpersonal Capabilities
- Minimum 5 years work experience with global systems development and integration
- Deep architecture and engineering background required
- Excellent communication skills, with proven track record of ability to communicate to multiple audiences
- Ability to digest numerous and evolving technology landscapes and product arrays
- Strong ability to connect and contract for integration in a federated technology environment
- Deep experience and knowledge of IT and all related technology tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or combination of a bachelor’s degree in another field with deep, hands-on technical experience
CloudBlue offers a high impact role, essential to growing our Cloud Platform Business while continuously innovating the solution. A customer oriented position, where the market demand is our starting point for developing state-of-the-art solutions. A high complexity due to the nature of the product, the SaaS business model, and client set. An incredibly dynamic environment where you will be constantly challenged to perform at top level. A mixture of strategic solutions development and hands-on design and engineering. To work for the challenger brand in SaaS services, as part of the Ingram Micro group.