Looking for a dynamic, self-driven individual who will be energized by operating in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Are you a natural teacher, passionate about adult learning theory and methods? Would you relish the opportunity to combine these talents and background with your interest in cutting edge cloud technology?
CloudBlue is seeking a Training Administrator to partner with business operations leadership in driving performance to new heights.
About CloudBlue, an Ingram Micro business:
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 27 million seats globally. CloudBlue, a newly formed Ingram Micro business, is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and four others software companies. Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services.
CloudBlue is the fabric that transcends every aspect of the new digital economy. We are enabling SaaS transactions, delivering cloud services and offering enterprise- level “Anything-as-a-Service” faster, simpler, and more cost-effectively. Our diverse and innovative team enjoys the continually evolving environment we are in, surrounded by the infinite potential of technology and leading the XaaS revolution.
We are part of Ingram Micro, a dynamic company with values of innovation, integrity, respect and social responsibility. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in an increasingly digital economy. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Who’s right for the job?
A motivator. Someone is who driven to inspire and educate others. An individual who is equally comfortable delivering in-person instruction in a classroom environment as they are leading a remote training session.
As a results-oriented critical thinker, this person can organize and translate technical writing, process diagrams, and user interviews into concise and easily accessible training materials. This ideal candidate will be able to capitalize on a deep well of emotional intelligence and communication abilities to transform complex information from disparate sources into a professionally designed, engaging, and effective learning program. They will be critical in turning organizational performance goals into reality by collecting data, assessing learning needs, and delivering instruction that drives results.
- Works with subject matter experts to identify training gaps and to then build quality, measurable learning objectives to eliminate or mitigate those gaps
- Conducts quarterly training and development needs assessment, monitors adherence to KPIs and standard procedures
- Proposes training and development programs and objectives
- Establishes valid and reliable assessment tools to measure the effectiveness of those training objectives, as well as the building the necessary content
- Performs a variety of activities, including observations and coaching, to support the implementation of new skills, knowledge, or behaviors
- Develops and monitors training spending against budget
- Ensures courses are properly communicated to drive enrollment, including advertisements such as newsletters to inform employees of training and development events
- Conducts on-going sales trainings on tools, processes, and new product introductions
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed trainings to evaluate and measure results
- Design and facilitates interactive, engaging, and impactful training programs to support new hire onboarding
- Manages training documentation repository
- Coordinates soft-skills/professional skills trainings with Learning & Development Team
- Designs and facilitates a variety of Sales and Operations development programs (skills, systems, tools, processes): 70%
- Observation and coaching for desired performance and behaviors: 10%
- Assess, measure, and communicate out effectiveness of training. Proactively initiate program improvements based on feedback: 10%
- Administrative tasks: Scheduling and communicating training programs, entering rosters, follow-up needs 10%
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing and you may not perform all of these duties or perform them at this ratio
What you bring to the role:
- BA degree (business and marketing degrees preferred) or 5 years equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years previous experience in facilitating training programs (preferably in a sales)
- Proven success in building, implementing and facilitating training programs that have a proven impact on organizational financial results
- Proven communication/facilitation skills. Ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences; proven ability to flex style and tailor content to audience (executives to entry level associates)
- Proven experience using virtual classroom environments e.g. Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting
- One year experience in sales or sales support role preferred
- Exceptional verbal, reading, and communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Experience creating multimedia training scripts, storyboards, and other training plan documentation
- Familiarity with typical sales cycle tools like Salesforce and linked applications, CPQ (Configure-Pricing-Quote) solutions
- Experience coordinating delivery of action items with geographically distributed parties
- Ability to plan and conduct training with remote stakeholders via online tools across different time zones
- Familiarity with professional services and managed services business models
- Familiarity with cloud services GTM strategy
- Exceptional communication skills, well-developed critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Professional certification in learning & development is a plus (e.g. Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP), SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP))
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.