*Market Development Specialist I/II
We are hiring for Market Development Specialists. Are you an outgoing, goal-oriented people person? Have an interest for establishing relationships and driving results in a fun and collaborative sales environment? Then a Market Development Specialist position at Ingram Micro might be the job you’re looking for!
Who are we? Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day (yes- we might have touched your phone or your laptop before you!) and with $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide. We’re expanding our footprint around the world and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
If you enjoy talking to people and being a credible resource to others, we want you! If you are motivated by goals and like to win, we want you! If you have career aspirations and even a slight interest in technology, WE. WANT. YOU!!
What do You bring to the role:
- Specialize in a single vendor like Dell, Microsoft, or Apple
- Act as the liaison between Ingram Micro’s Sales teams, the Vendors, and our Customers
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Proactively identify opportunities through networking, warm calls, and reporting
- Maintain and follow up a pipeline
- Compensation based on experience - starts at $15.24/hr + Commission
- Receive Benefits such as Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage, Tuition Assistance, and 401k Match!
You job will be:
- Implement, drive and advance vendor, technology, or specific strategies
- Support implementing programs, solutions, and trainings customers and sales associates
- Enable profitable sales, and market share of the assigned product line
- Lead educational sessions with the customer and support closing deals
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the assigned vendor, technology and its associated key competitive products
- Understand the vendor’s product life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages
- Support managing vendor transactions and customer needs
- Serves as a liaison between Ingram Micro and the vendor or overlay division and leverages competitive information to the advantage of both the vendor and Ingram Micro
- Very important! Generate leads and opportunities for self and sales team members to proactively address and record leads in appropriate pipeline management tools
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.